Miley Cyrus - Malibu (Official Video) baixar 4shared

Link para download:

Link para download:

letras: I never came to the beach Or stood by the ocean I never sat by the shore Under the sun with my feet in the sand But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did 'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind I always thought I would sink, so I never swam I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin' And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understand Eu nunca vim à praia Ou fiquei no oceano Eu nunca sentei pela costa Sob o sol com os pés na areia Mas você me trouxe aqui e eu estou feliz por isso Agora sou tão livre quanto os pássaros que travam o vento Sempre pensei que eu fosse afundar, por isso nunca nadei Nunca andei de baro, não entendo como eles flutuam Às vezes fico assustada com o que eu não consigo entender

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas